The Art of K-Food
We’re celebrating all the beauty of Korean culture with our latest box, The Art of K-Food. This collection of pantry essentials, curated by Chef Dani Kim, is built for any modern Korean kitchen and gives you access to a dynamic food scene built on family favorites, street foods and a melding of eastern and western cultures to create a modern twist on traditional classics.
- Assi Brand Gochugaru (Red Pepper Powder)
- Assi Brand Gukganjang (Soy Sauce for Soup)
- Jonggavision Brand Gochujang (Red Pepper Paste)
- Jonggavision Brand Doenjang (Soybean Paste)
- QOne Brand Buchimgaru (Pancake Mix)
- Assi Brand Anchovy Soup Stock
- Mochiko Rice Flour
- Spicy Silken Tofu Stew
- Korean Soy Braised Chicken
- Savory Scallion Pancake
- Creamy Gochujang Rice Cakes
- Sweet Flattened Doughnut with Spiced Filling
Chef Curator: Danielle (Dani) Kim
A graduate of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and the Johnson School at Cornell, Chef Dani built the first decade of her professional resume in the hospitality industry working for global hotel chains and the U.S. Army. Traveling the world and learning the unique flavors and cooking styles of different cultures, her passion for food is undeniable. She quickly pivoted and graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in order to jump start her culinary career and started with a post-grad posting at a three-star Michelin restaurant. Chef Dani then moved into a position with Google’s Teaching Kitchen position, which soon resulted into a promotion to a sous chef with Google Kitchens.
Follow Chef Dani's Instagram: @dani_therecipetester.