The Spring Brunch Box
We love the idea of an in-between meal served on a long and lazy Sunday. That's why this month's pantry box, curated by Chef Kitami Lentz, honors the tradition of a Spring Brunch and is loaded with ingredients and recipes to elevate your gathering.
Cook-along with Chef Kitami Lentz on The Daily Feast App for special tips and tricks with step-by-step instructions.
- Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Bytewise Black Caviar Lentils
- Spicewalla Cardamom Powder
- Jeff's Natural Artichoke Hearts
- Frontier International Herbs de Provence
- Napa Valley Naturals Champagne Vinegar
- Cardamom Coconut Cashew Granola
- Cardamom Coconut Cashew Granola Parfait
- Black Caviar Lentil and Little Gem Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Herbs de Provence Sweet Potato Hash
- Artichoke and Gruyere Frittata
- Lemon Cardamom Shrub
- Lemon Cardamom Sparkler
Chef Curator: Kitami Lentz
Chef Kitami Lentz is a Bay Area local chef specializing in Japanese, Afro-Caribbean, and plant forward cuisines. Born and raised in Santa Cruz, CA, Kitami has always had an affinity for cooking with local ingredients, organic produce, and the fruits of the sea. Her 15 year cooking career ranges from wedding and event catering, cake baking and decoration, high end restaurants, and cooking at health and wellness centers. Currently Kitami is a Global Executive Brand Chef for Compass Group. When she isn’t in the kitchen, Kitami enjoys camping, golfing, and Afro-Brazilian dance.
Follow Chef Kitami's Instagram: @Sillykitamz.