Chef B.B. Huff believes food is the ultimate storyteller. In this latest edition of our pantry box, Chef B.B. tells the story of her diverse family background. She combines a uniquely curated box containing pantry essentials found in traditional Filipinx kitchens on her mother's side with the love of BBQ and Southern style cuisine on her father's side.
- Tropics Brand Coconut Vinegar
- Excellent Brand Rice Stick Bihon
- Maggi Classic Seasoning
- Dragonfly Tamarind Concentrate
- Octavia Organic Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
- Tropics Brand Ube Halaya
- Lapsang Souchong Tea Seasoning Salt
- Adobo-style Collard Greens
- Seafood Sinigang - Filipino Style Fish Stew
- Country-style Pork Ribs with Stompdown BBQ Sauce
- Vegetable Pancit Bihon
- Purple Sweet Potato (Ube) Pie
Chef Curator: B.B. Huff
Chef B.B. Huff shares her diverse family background and how it influences her cooking style in this unique Filipino and Southern style mashup. Learn more about Chef B.B. and how she uses food to tell her family story in our latest Pantry Diaries blog post.