Check out the latest Pantry Box: Sustainable Cooking with Chef Daniel Meuse.
From hand pies you can take on-the-go to chewy boba pearls, discover the pantry staples that are used by street food vendors in Asia. Join us on The Daily Feast App and cook-along with our chefs with step-by-step instructions.
- Erawan Glutinous Rice Flour
- Wingzhihe Sweet Red Bean Paste
- Dragonfly Brand Boba Tapioca Pearls
- Mortons and Bassetts Five Spice Powder
- Spicely Organic Curry Powder
- Real Brand Lychee Syrup
- SPECIAL GIFT! Reusable Stainless Steel Boba Straw
- Curry Beef Hand Pies
- Sweet Sesame Balls
- Chinese Tea Eggs
- Spicy Popcorn - Two Ways
- Lychee Bubble Milk Tea
Chef Curator: Terri Dien
Her lifelong passion took her from New York to San Francisco, where her culinary career started. In addition to working at several Bay Area restaurants, Chef Terri also taught cooking for nearly 15 years and is currently the Executive Program Chef at Google. We challenged Chef Terri to curate a collection of ingredients used to make authentic street snacks. Follow her @ChefTerriDien on Instagram!